Who we are
At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, the UK, China, and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.
What you’ll do
Our technology has life-changing impact on people with communication and mobility challenges by giving them a voice.
The Head of Global Supply Chain Management is a key leadership role responsible for overseeing and optimizing all aspects of the supply chain. This position will play a critical role in driving efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and strategic alignment within the supply chain operations, ultimately contributing to the company's growth and success on a global scale.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ AUTHORITY
- Supply Chain Strategy: Develop and execute supply chain strategies, policies, and procedures that align with our business goals and objectives. Continuously assess and adapt the strategy to respond to market changes and opportunities.
- Global Supply Chain Operations: Lead and manage all aspects of the global supply chain, including sales & operational planning, purchasing, production planning, inventory management, and inbound logistics across multiple locations worldwide.
- Demand Forecasting: Collaborate with sales, marketing, product management, and finance teams to develop accurate demand forecasts. Implement and utilize forecasting tools and methodologies to ensure production and inventory levels are aligned with market demand.
- Technology and Systems: Leveraging technology and supply chain management systems for efficient operations. Evaluate and implement software solutions for ERP, demand planning, inventory management, logistics optimization, and data analytics to streamline processes and improve decision-making.
- Continuous Improvement and Optimization: Ensure that supply chain operations are running smoothly, efficiently, and cost-effectively, and identify areas for improvement.
- Budgeting and Cost Management: Develop and manage budgets for supply chain operations, and work to reduce costs wherever possible without sacrificing quality or service.
- Organizational Collaboration: Build and foster collaboration across the organization, including sales, marketing, product management, engineering, and finance to ensure that supply chain operations support the company's overall business goals.
- Supply Chain Risk Management: Collaborate across Global Operations Team to develop and implement plans for disaster recovery and business continuity in the event of a supply chain-related disruption.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and laws related to supply chain operations.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, or a related field.
- Direct hands-on experience in strategic expansion and optimization of a supply chain operation.
- At least 10 years of experience in supply chain management, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain operations, including purchasing, manufacturing, logistics, and inventory management, across multiple locations.
- Experience managing supply chain operations in a global environment, with a deep understanding of cultural and regulatory differences.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing supply chain strategies that drive business results.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with teams across multiple locations and functions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex supply chain-related issues.
- Familiarity with supply chain-related software, such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, Demand Forecasting and Planning tools, and Supply Chain Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
- Ability to travel internationally as needed.
COMPUTER OR TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proficiency in setting up and optimizing supply chain management capability in an ERP system for a global organization
- Knowledge in application inventory management software to optimize inventory levels
- Skills in demand forecasting and planning solutions
- Use of Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint and Power BI.
OTHER SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Having a lead role or participated in an ERP implementation initiative is a plus. Experience in scaling a supply chain operation to handle growth is a plus.
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENT:
- Office worker, international travel required on a quarterly basis.
Who to contact:
Please address your questions to Keyaira Germany, Keyaira.Germany@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Where we stand
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
We believe diversity not only enriches our workplace culture, but also gives us a strategic advantage. Working with people from a variety of backgrounds and perspectives helps us all become better communicators, better problem solvers, and better human beings. Our differences make us stronger.