At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, the UK, China, and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.
Change is the only constant and as we are taking Tobii Dynavox to the next level there is a lot of change going on. We have already embarked on the journey, and we need some additional expertise to navigate it successfully and help the organization to grow while maintaining our high-performance standards.
As the Head of Organizational Development & Talent Development, you will play an important role in shaping our organizational and talent development strategies. Your role will include a wide range of responsibilities, from crafting learning designs, overseeing onboarding and orientation processes, and driving effective change management, to providing leadership and expert toolkits. Additionally, you'll take the lead on our diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
You will be the guiding force for our HR team, leaders, and the entire organization, equipping them with the tools and guidance needed to support both team and individual growth and manage change, no matter how big or small.
In this role you would:
- Partner with the People and Sustainability team, leaders, and internal stakeholders, such as Marketing & Communication and Operational Excellence, to drive change and give them all the toolboxes to become great change agents.
- Foster a sustainable learning culture and a growth mindset across the organization, facilitating the growth of individuals and teams, thereby advancing the organization as a whole.
- Elevate the onboarding experience for new members of our organization, aiming to provide a first-class introduction that enables our employees to seamlessly integrate into Tobii Dynavox and become productive as early as possible.
- Drive our diversity, equity, and inclusion work across the organization, with a particular focus on our aspiration to become a role model in employing individuals with disabilities or neurodiversity.
- Design worldclass training programs
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
Preferably we are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- A strong understanding of effective organizational and talent development practices.
- Previous experience in leading large-scale global projects, particularly in project management.
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team as well as work independently.
- Strong change management skills.
- Strong learning program design skills.
- Experience in multiple leadership development practices, including self-leadership, team leadership, and business leadership.
- A creative and innovative mindset, with a willingness to experiment with new approaches.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with varying levels across the firm and influence stakeholders to make effective decisions.
- Strong delegation, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Clear and professional communication skills in both written and verbal form.
We encourage you to apply even if you don't have experience with everything listed.
Please address your questions to Mikaela Nilsson (email@example.com) and submit your resume (only in English) or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.