At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, the UK, China, and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.
We are looking for a Head of Compensation & Benefits who will be responsible for Compensation and Benefits globally.
Your role will include a wide range of responsibilities aimed at attracting the right talent and equipping our managers and HR partners with the necessary tools to both attract and retain top-tier professionals. One main responsibility will be to build a scalable and global compensation and benefits strategy and oversee the execution of the same. You will also play an important role in our global mobility efforts, facilitating the movement of talent across the world.
Your contributions will be instrumental in supporting our company's growth and success!
In this role you would:
- Partner with the People and Sustainability team, finance, our executive management team, leaders and other internal stakeholders
- Drive and implement guidelines and a supportive infrastructure around our global mobility
- Ensuring compliance around compensation, benefits, payroll, pay equity
- Procuring market data for comparison
- Drive our global payroll efficiency (US inhouse, other markets through many different vendors)
- Drive M&A efforts from due diligence to integration with a focus on compensation & benefits and payroll operations
- Analyze, benchmark, build business cases around changes to our compensation (base and variables STI, LTI), benefits and global mobility continuously to make sure we are aligned with markets
- Drive our annual compensation reviews and continuously train our leaders and HR partners in total compensation and proactively work with business critical talents
Preferably we are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- Experience with MS Office and large HCM systems
- Experience integrating acquired companies quickly into the infrastructure of for example compensation, benefits and payroll of the acquiring company.
- Strong change management and people management skills
- Experience in global mobility
- Experience from pay equity analysis and action from result.
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with varying levels across the firm.
- Strong delegation, time management, and prioritization skills
- Professional, clear written and verbal communication
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team as well as work independently, influence stakeholders and drive decisions.
We encourage you to apply even if you don't have experience with everything listed.
Please address your questions to Mikaela Nilsson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and submit your resume (only in English) or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.