Technical Support Representative (1st/2nd
At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, the UK, China and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.
Based in our headquarters in Stockholm, our multilingual Technical Support team are the product experts to whom users, professionals and partners turn to when in need of help. You will be the voice of Tobii Dynavox to our users, professionals and partners and their advocate in our organization.
As a member of the Technical Support team, you will:
- Assist customers, partners, and internal colleagues with any technical inquiries and support requests about our products.
- Troubleshoot issues across our hardware and software platforms using phone, email, chat and remote desktop sessions
- Assist customers in understanding our product features, functionalities and best practices and empower our partners and colleagues to resolve issues independently.
- Develop a deep knowledge of our products and stay up to date with updates and developments.
- Gather and document customer feedback and feature requests and contribute to the development of customer support strategies
- Collaborate with our marketing team to monitor our social media channels
- Be a backup to our repair coordinator which includes arranging shipping of devices to and from our repair center
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships by demonstrating empathy, patience, and a commitment to their success, whatever that looks like for them
We are looking for someone with:
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Swedish
- Danish/Norwegian/German is a plus
- Proven experience in working with customer service, technical and product support
- Comfort in interacting with developers while making computer novices feel supported and understood as well
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems.
- Dedication to improving the lives of individuals with communication challenges.
We would love it if you’re a fast learner and we will of course support you in your work. If you also possess the ability to motivate yourself and your colleagues we think that you could fit right in here at Tobii Dynavox. You don’t have to be an IT expert but we believe that a strong interest in technology will help you in this role and we hope that you feel at home in Windows and Apple products. Your previous work experience is important of course but your social skills are equally important - we put huge value in finding a good personal fit.
Office-based in Stockholm, Sweden or Sheffield, UK initially, with the potential to move to remote or hybrid working after onboarding is complete.
Please address your questions to Mikaela Nilsson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and submit your resume (only in English) or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin