At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, the UK, China, and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.
We are looking for two AAC Solutions Consultants, one for central Germany and one for south Germany to join our sales team in the growing and dynamic D-A-CH region covering Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
In this role, you will independently have the opportunity to drive and increase sales within your regional area for Tobii Dynavox, as well as to work with various stakeholders to increase awareness and use of our solutions for AAC - Augmentative and Alternative Communication. You share our passion for helping people with different types of functional variations to a richer and more independent life. In this position, you will be based and be responsible for the respective region in Germany and therefore it is necessary that you live in that area and you will work from the home office.
This role requires frequent travel throughout Germany and occasionally the region of DACH and other parts of Europe.
You will be part of a highly motivated sales team with talented and experienced colleagues to reach your goals and will report to the Regional Manager for the region. An exciting opportunity to take on!
Your days will be filled with:
- Developing, planning, and execution of sales and training activities within your region to increase sales and adoption of our products and achieve set sales targets
- Building and maintaining a strong customer relationship with professionals including recommenders, professionals, prescribers, and key opinion leaders in various forums, both F2F and digital
- Increase awareness and knowledge of our entire product range of solutions for AAC in Tobii Dynavox for recommenders
- Self-dependently and actively take responsibility for the agenda with the target group in your defined region regarding adoption and successful usage of the solutions for AAC in Tobii Dynavox
- Continue to develop existing business and relationships in your region to meet sales targets
- Organize, plan, and participate in workshops, webinars, conferences and trainings to increase interest in our AAC solutions and demonstrate our product range
- Run end user assessments on our product range
We are looking for someone with:
- Background in Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Special Education, Pedagogy or relevant assistive technology experience is a bonus
- Minimum 3+ years of experience and proven success in sales, training, and consulting on solutions within the health, medical technology, or education sector – experience in the field of AAC is a bonus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, and networking skills as well as experience in providing training & education on technical products
- Used to self-dependent and autonomous planning and running your day-to-day tasks
- Fluency in verbal and written German
- Professional knowledge in verbal and written English
- High social skills and find it easy to build long-term relationships
- A great self-motivator, self-driven and with the ability to make things happen
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package consisting of a fixed amount and a performance-based commission for achieving sales targets
- Working from the home office
- Laptop, printer, 2nd computer screen and smartphone as part of basic business equipment
- Company car
- Company pension scheme
- Corporate health benefits
- Comprehensive familiarization with our portfolio
- Interesting and varied tasks in a strong, motivated team with a familiar working atmosphere
Please address your questions to Mikaela Nilsson (email@example.com) and submit your resume (only in English) or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.