At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, the UK, China, and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.
Do you love working with processes and tools to empower a sales organization to perform at their best? The Tobii Dynavox EUROW Sales organization, covering the globe excluding North America, works with local stakeholders and our commercial partners to ensure that professionals and users who benefit from our world-leading Assistive Communication solutions can reach their full potential.
Your days will be filled with:
- Be the business operational owner for the CRM system, within the EUROW sales organization.
- Evaluating and improving sales processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identifying bottlenecks and areas for improvement in the sales funnel and propose solutions.
- Analyzing sales data, generate regular reports, and provide insights and dashboards to sales leadership and local teams.
- Identifying opportunities to automate manual tasks to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Coordinating with customer service and operations to develop and implement best practices for lead management, opportunity tracking, and order processing.
- Providing training and support to sales teams on usage of CRM and other tools and best practices.
- Stay up to date with sales technologies and tools, recommending solutions as needed.
- Document and optimize sales processes, guidelines, and standard operating procedures (SOPs) and ensuring adoption and compliance.
- Be the designated stakeholder from sales in various internal projects.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, IT, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in sales operations, sales enablement, sales support, or a related role.
- Proficiency in using CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. English is must and Swedish is bonus.
- Detail-oriented mindset with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work collaboratively across teams.
- Knowledge of sales processes, pipeline management, and sales methodologies.
Please address your questions to Mikaela Nilsson (email@example.com) and submit your resume (only in English) or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.