At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, the UK, China, and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for driving products forward, mentoring junior team members, and contributing to continuous improvement in our software development processes. By delivering innovative and reliable software, you will contribute to the success of our organization and make a meaningful impact in the industry.
Your days will be filled with:
- Develop high-quality software and design the architecture of our current and upcoming software products.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, reusable, and optimized code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting (mainly to improve and maintain quality).
- Review and debug code (when needed)
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related degree.
- Proven experience with a minimum of 6 years as a Software Engineer.
- Extensive experience in software development, CI/CD, and Agile ways of working.
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks.
- Experience in Azure and Azure DevOps.
- Preference: Familiarity with iOS Development
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to collaborate in both an internal and cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to work independently when needed.
Please address your questions to Mikaela Nilsson (email@example.com) and submit your resume (only in English) or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.