Customer Service Manager
At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, the UK, China, and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.
Are you a dynamic leader with a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences? We're seeking a talented Customer Service Manager to join our team in Stockholm and take our customer service to new heights. You who will be responsible for leading and coaching the Order Management and Customer Service team in Europe, the UK and China to ensure best in class experience for customers, recommenders, and partners/distributors. You will together with the Customer Service & Support Manager, develop and implement strategic plans and objectives to raise overall customer experience and business value.
Your days will be filled with:
- Taking proactive approach to ensuring best in class customer experience is achieved for customers, recommenders, and partners
- Leading and coaching the Order Management and Customer Service team in Europe, the UK and China
- Responsibility of ensuring Sales Orders are processed effectively from start to finish
- Ensuring great collaboration globally including UK, Ireland and Sweden, China
- Building great relationships inside and outside the organization, including sales, logistics and partners/distributors
- Be the voice and represent the interests of the Order Management and Customer Service team
- Perform various other duties as assigned
We are looking for someone with:
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in customer service or order management or relevant field
- Solid experience from a managers position with order management and/or customer service with minimum of 3 years
- Experience working with Salesforce, Visma or other CRM/ERP systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in global environment, with the ability to effectively collaborate and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a focus on finding innovative solutions to customer issues.
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile (in English only)through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
- Sales, Business Development & Customer Training
About Tobii Dynavox
Join us at the forefront of technology where people with complex disabilities can live up to their full potential. We are known as the world leader in assistive technology for communication, vastly improving quality of life for people with disabilities by enabling them to express themselves, communicate with others and live more independently. Our mission is to enable people to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this Power to be You.Tobii Dynavox is headquartered in Sweden. We have over 500 dynamic and diverse co-workers located in 10+ countries.
Customer Service Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Tobii Dynavox?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.