Who we are:
At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, France, the UK, China, and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.
What you’ll do:
The Front-End developer is responsible for the visual “client-side” design, development and maintenance of the global websites, CMS and e-commerce solutions. The Front-End developer creates a functional and attractive digital environment, ensuring a great user experience that supports long and short-term business objectives. The Front-end developer works closely with other functions in the marketing development including other developers, designers, automation specialist, copywriters, and digital marketing specialists in our global team. This role will also work directly with other departments to ensure the UX of our web presence is consistent across all global markets.
Your days will be filled with:
- Get feedback from, and build web-based solutions for customers
- Create user-friendly and accessible web experiences
- Maintain and improve the websites with a strong focus on UX and conversions
- Collaborate with fellow developers and the marketing team to improve usability
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with system development and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
We are looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of experience in proven UX work experience as a Front-end developer
- Proficient with C# (asp.net mvc) and Razor
- Skilled in developing UX for desktop and mobile experiences
- Experienced with Shopify and E-Commerce
- Knowledge of developing UX to meet web accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0/2.1 AA)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Experience with the entire web development process (design, development and
- preferably also deployment)
- Familiarity with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of SEO and CRO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Interpersonal skills to function effectively in a team environment
- Flexibility, service-minded, hands-on approach
- Ability to work within a global marketing team
- Ability to work in an Agile team environment
Please submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website (please send your application in English). If you have any questions, please reach out to Jesse Rosenthal at Jesse.Rosenthal@tobiidynavox.com.
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
- Marketing & Communications
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Tobii Dynavox
Join us at the forefront of technology where people with complex disabilities can live up to their full potential. We are known as the world leader in assistive technology for communication, vastly improving quality of life for people with disabilities by enabling them to express themselves, communicate with others and live more independently. Our mission is to enable people to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this Power to be You.Tobii Dynavox is headquartered in Sweden. We have over 500 dynamic and diverse co-workers located in 10+ countries.
Loading application form
Already working at Tobii Dynavox?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.