Solutions Consultant - New York/Connecticut
About Tobii Dynavox:
At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, France, the UK, China, and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.
What you’ll do:
Around 50 million people across the world have conditions that leave them without a voice. Most aren’t aware that communication technology like ours exists. Our Sales and Business Development Team works to close that gap by building relationships that broaden our reach.
As Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for contributing to the sales growth in an assigned territory by increasing awareness, developing networks, providing information on Tobii Dynavox products to potential customers and clients and assisting them in the selection and sale of speech generating devices that best meet their needs.
The territory includes the Bronx and Westchester County, as well as New Haven and New London, CT. The Solutions Consultant must live in the sales territory, preferably in Westchester County.
Where you´ll work
While you’ll have the option to work from home some days, this role will also require some travel to meet our potential customers and clients within the assigned territory.Job Description
Your days will be filled with:
- Attaining sales quota by aggressively working the assigned territory, building strong customer relationships, conducting consultative sales calls, and utilizing solid product knowledge to match customer needs with product capabilities
- Developing sales leads by researching disabilities, accounts and technology in preparation for acquitting new business
- Preparing and conducting presentations on Tobii Dynavox products for therapists, medical and educational personnel and institutions, graduating speech language pathologists, and potential client audiences by educating them on the benefit and use of company products and services
- Preparing sales packets and quotes for products and services and manage accounts
- Educating speech language pathologists, therapist, educators, and clients on the funding process and third party payer requirements; providing assistance when warranted to ensure that documents are properly prepared for submission
- Collaborating with the funding team on prior authorization and case submissions to expedite the selling process
- Developing sales leads by researching disabilities, accounts and technology in preparation for acquiring new business
- Sustaining territory management through account maintenance, clinical support, participation in educational programs, and utilization and coordination of internal and external resources to increase customer value
- Working closely with other Tobii Dynavox employees to ensure that all sales opportunities are pursued and closed
- Conducting business/account reviews with management and customers on a regular basis
- Staying abreast of industry trends and participate in professional organizations within the AAC industry to enhance sales opportunities
- Remaining compliant with all HIPAA regulations and Privacy laws while conducting business
- Preparing expense, special project and sales forecasting reports on a timely basis
- Position requires extensive travel within the sales territory
- Performing various other tasks as assigned
To be successful in this role and at Tobii Dynavox you need to be eager to travel.
We are looking for someone who has:
Bachelor Degree and 2+ years of durable medical device sales experience or clinical background preferred
- Clinical experience as a Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, or Physical Therapist preferred
- CRM, preferably MS CRM, experience preferred
- Possession of a valid state driver license and insured motor vehicle
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination required
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and teaming skills
- Listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Effective sales presentation and platform training skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to multitask
We find it to be a strong merit if you have project management experience.
Salary: $60,000-$65,000 plus commission and bonusesAdditional Information
Who to contact:
Please address your questions to Jesse Rosenthal at Jesse.Rosenthal@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to reviewing your application.
Where we stand:
We believe diversity not only enriches our workplace culture, but also gives us a strategic advantage. Working with people from a variety of backgrounds and perspectives helps us all become better communicators, better problem solvers, and better human beings. Our differences make us stronger.
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
- Sales & Business Development
- Westchester, NY
About Tobii Dynavox
Join us at the forefront of technology where people with complex disabilities can live up to their full potential. We are known as the world leader in assistive technology for communication, vastly improving quality of life for people with disabilities by enabling them to express themselves, communicate with others and live more independently. Our mission is to enable people to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this Power to be You.Tobii Dynavox is headquartered in Sweden. We have over 500 dynamic and diverse co-workers located in 10+ countries.
Already working at Tobii Dynavox?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.