At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, the UK, China, and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.
We are looking for an HRIS manager, who will be responsible for our HR software, from recruitment to payroll, from learning to expenses, from onboarding to travel and much more. You will be the key player managing our greenfield implementation of Workday and how we will have the right routines in place to make sure data quality, integrity and security is top notch. Once in place, keep on evolving and automating our ways of working and making sure we can be one high performing team as a company.
Your days will be filled with:
- Partner with the People and Sustainability team and internal stakeholders to drive technology solutions that improve HR processes and streamline user experience.
- Translate business objectives and user needs into clearly defined requirements.
- Ensure HRIS and related systems are accurately configured to meet business requirements.
- Lead HR technology projects, not limited to our greenfield Workday implementation, but also upgrades, and enhancements; develop project plans which include required deliverables, timelines and involvement of team members.
- Oversee all testing of new functionality and keep stakeholders informed about updates and lead User Acceptance Testing for implementations, releases, upgrades, and enhancements.
- Oversee day-to-day administration and maintenance of HRIS.
- Ensure all HR technology inquiries and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide escalation support for system-wide issues, leveraging appropriate internal and external resources as needed and managing all support cases and relationship with external vendors.
- Drive process improvements, document processes and user guides, and create and deliver reports, create and maintain documentation on business processes, configuration, and other materials.
- Train all system users and process owners on appropriate use of systems.
- Collaborate with Information Technology group and external partners, as appropriate, to integrate external systems with HRIS.
- Support implementation and management of other HR systems and tools.
- Perform regular assessments and improvements to the HRIS including managing system interfaces, integrations, and data transfers between HRIS and other systems.
- Manage HR reporting and analytics through business intelligence tools, ensuring raw data is translated into meaningful dashboards, metrics, and reports that assists in supporting HR programs and business decisions.
- Build and maintain standard reports, management reports, dashboards and/or alter query variables to generate more complex or ad-hoc reports.
- Provide project support to HR, offices, and other teams, as needed.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of modern HRIS software solutions; hands-on knowledge of Workday platform preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Proven experience managing and administering HR systems, including prior experience implementing and configuring new modules and tools.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills including good knowledge in Excel, business intelligence platforms and/or SQL knowledge is a bonus.
- Prior project management experience leading large-scale projects.
- Functional knowledge of Human Resources business processes (compensation, benefits, talent acquisition, learning and development, performance management, payroll etc.) and subject matter expertise in multiple HCM modules.
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with varying levels across the firm.
- Strong delegation, time management, and prioritization skills
- Professional, clear written and verbal communication
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team as well as work independently; build consensus with stakeholders while driving toward decisions.
- Strong analytical skills; able to recognize impact of workflow on interrelating Human Resources processes.
- Able to handle sensitive information with discretion, tact, and good judgment.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, managing changing and overlapping priorities.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website (please send your application in English). The application should include motivation to explain why you are the right candidate for this position. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
- Corporate Services
About Tobii Dynavox
Join us at the forefront of technology where people with complex disabilities can live up to their full potential. We are known as the world leader in assistive technology for communication, vastly improving quality of life for people with disabilities by enabling them to express themselves, communicate with others and live more independently. Our mission is to enable people to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this Power to be You.Tobii Dynavox is headquartered in Sweden. We have over 500 dynamic and diverse co-workers located in 10+ countries.
Loading application form
Already working at Tobii Dynavox?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.