At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, the UK, China, and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.
We are looking for BI Specialist who will be part of the global Business Intelligence(BI) team looking after the Tobii Dynavox data Estate. The role is broad and includes maintaining and developing our data warehouse as well as understanding our source systems and gathering needs for development. Front end- reporting and data modelling is also part of the role.
Your days will be filled with:
- Together with the team manage the daily operations of the BI Data Warehouse
- Build and look after reports and dashboards in BI
- Participate in project work to bring new information areas into the BI data estate
- Working on different projects within the BI space
- Perform various other duties as assigned
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, or relevant field
- Experience as a BI-Consultant/BI analyst or specialist in similar role
- Experience with database management
- Experience and interest in using business intelligence tools (Qlik, Tableau and Microsoft Power BI)
- Experience and interest in programming languages such as SQL, DAX, M, additional programming language is a bonus
- Strong skills in statistics and reporting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to act with leadership seniority, professionalism and according to the Tobii Dynavox values
The Business Intelligence department at Tobii Dynavox is organized as a part of the finance organization but handles data for every discipline within the company. The department is serving internal customers across the world and is situated in Stockholm and in Pittsburgh.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website (Please send your application in English). We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
About Tobii Dynavox
Join us at the forefront of technology where people with complex disabilities can live up to their full potential. We are known as the world leader in assistive technology for communication, vastly improving quality of life for people with disabilities by enabling them to express themselves, communicate with others and live more independently. Our mission is to enable people to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this Power to be You.Tobii Dynavox is headquartered in Sweden. We have over 500 dynamic and diverse co-workers located in 10+ countries.
Loading application form
Already working at Tobii Dynavox?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.