Traveling Solutions Consultant
About Tobii Dynavox:
At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, France, the UK, China, and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.
What you’ll do:
Around 50 million people across the world have conditions that leave them without a voice. Most aren’t aware that communication technology like ours exists. Our Sales and Business Development Team works to close that gap by building relationships that broaden our reach.
As Traveling Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for continuing and maintaining sales growth in an assigned open territory by providing information on Tobii Dynavox products to potential customers and clients and assisting them in the selection and sale of speech generating devices that best meet their needs. You will support Regional Directors with tasks in open territories as assigned evaluations, training, and follow up support.
Where you’ll be:
While you’ll have the option to work from home some days, this role will also require some travel.
The expectation is for the candidate to spend time in each assigned territory for at least 1 week each month, sometimes with multiple territories assigned at a time. Due to the travel requirements, the candidate must live in a major city with an easily accessible airport.Job Description
Your days will be filled with:
- Sustain territory sales by maintaining strong customer relationships, conducting consultative sales calls, and utilizing solid product knowledge to match customer needs with product capabilities
- Manage and develop opportunities by supporting current accounts and addressing inbound sales leads in SF.com for Tobii Dynavox and/or Boardmaker.
- Prepare and conduct presentations on Tobii Dynavox products for therapists, medical and educational personnel/institutions, graduating SLPs, and potential client audiences by educating them on the benefit and use of company products and services
- Prepare sales packets and quotes for products and services and temporarily manage accounts
- Educate customers on the funding process and third-party payer requirements while providing assistance so that documents are properly prepared for funding submission
- Collaborate with the funding team and RD of covering territory on prior authorization and case submissions to expedite the selling process and ensure opportunities move through all sales stages.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and participate in professional organizations within the AAC industry to enhance sales opportunities
- Remain compliant with all HIPAA regulations and Privacy laws while conducting business
- Participate in territory intake meetings and provide clear documentation of case status for handoff meetings
- Travel within covered territory to provide in person customer support
- Perform other tasks as assigned
To be successful in this role and at Tobii Dynavox, you need to be eager to travel and extremely detail-oriented!
We are looking for someone who has:
Bachelor Degree and 2+ years of durable medical device sales experience or clinical background preferred
- Clinical experience as a Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, or Physical Therapist preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred, but other CRMs accepted
- Possession of a valid state driver license and insured motor vehicle
- Proof of covid-19 vaccination
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and teaming skills
- Listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Effective sales presentation and platform training skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
We find it to be a strong merit if you have project management experience.Additional Information
Who to contact:
Please address your questions to Jesse Rosenthal at Jesse.Rosenthal@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to reviewing your application.
Where we stand:
We believe diversity not only enriches our workplace culture, but also gives us a strategic advantage. Working with people from a variety of backgrounds and perspectives helps us all become better communicators, better problem solvers, and better human beings. Our differences make us stronger.
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
- Sales & Business Development
- Various Locations
About Tobii Dynavox
Join us at the forefront of technology where people with complex disabilities can live up to their full potential. We are known as the world leader in assistive technology for communication, vastly improving quality of life for people with disabilities by enabling them to express themselves, communicate with others and live more independently. Our mission is to enable people to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this Power to be You.Tobii Dynavox is headquartered in Sweden. We have over 500 dynamic and diverse co-workers located in 10+ countries.
Already working at Tobii Dynavox?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.