Marketing Specialist, Spain
At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, the UK, China, and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.
As our Marketing Specialist you will be a valued member of the global MarCom team and work closely with the sales team. You will support and drive the development and management of prioritized MarCom projects in Spain and Italy, while supporting other Spanish speaking markets. In your role you have the chance to make an impact in raising awareness of Assistive communication, Tobii Dynavox as well as the role our solutions can play in people’s lives.
Your days will be filled with:
- Assist the development and execution of global marketing and communications
- Create and execute local marketing plans to best complement global activations and help maximize the sales of the Tobii Dynavox portfolio
- Coordinate and manage the assigned go-to-market marketing activities and tasks
- Create and maintain project timelines and schedules for initiatives - detailing specific tasks, responsible parties, and monitoring task completion
- Liaise with local sales teams and partners to develop local campaign assets and ensure territory initiatives are on strategy
- Implement content updates on Tobii Dynavox websites via the CMS
- Create, localize, monitor, and optimize local social media channels
- Support Tobii Dynavox participation in trade shows, conferences, and other events
- Create and manage Tobii Dynavox e-mail communications within email management tool
- Coordinate distribution for printed and promotional materials
- Localize and translate assets from English to Spanish
- Ensure that assets are localized and translated to Italian
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field is required
- 1-2 years of marketing experience required
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Spanish and English (Italian is a plus)
- Familiar with a variety of marketing concepts, practices, and processes
- Experience in digital marketing, web, social media, and email required
- Experience in events preferred
- Experience with marketing content management and automation tools
- Experience with design applications such as Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent organizational skills, project management and execution skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
Does this sound like you?
You are a person with strong organizational and project management skills, with proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects within established timelines. You make things happen and you are as passionate about helping others as you are collaborative and team-work oriented.
Joining Tobii Dynavox and the MarCom team you will be joining a fun and passionate multi-channel marketing team.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website(Please send your application in English). We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
- Marketing & Communications
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
About Tobii Dynavox
Join us at the forefront of technology where people with complex disabilities can live up to their full potential. We are known as the world leader in assistive technology for communication, vastly improving quality of life for people with disabilities by enabling them to express themselves, communicate with others and live more independently. Our mission is to enable people to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this Power to be You.Tobii Dynavox is headquartered in Sweden. We have over 500 dynamic and diverse co-workers located in 10+ countries.
Marketing Specialist, Spain
Loading application form
Already working at Tobii Dynavox?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.