Desktop Support Analyst
Who we are
At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, the UK, China, and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.Job Description
Tobii Dynavox is seeking a Systems Administration/Desktop Support Analyst to join a small team of individuals who are responsible for the configuration, installation, and maintenance of company computers, along with supporting the end users on all technical issues. This person is also responsible for assisting in maintaining the business’s network systems.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support for employees on hardware, software, and other general IT issues
- Build and configure Windows and MacOS workstations
- Provide support for phone systems and cell phone setup
- Provide new employees with training on the IT system
- Manage hardware and software assets
- Support hardware and software services for new hires and terminations
- Develop remediation plans and root cause analysis in the event of system outages
- Install, support, and troubleshoot server hardware and operating systems
- Install, support, and troubleshoot server applications
- Monitor server infrastructure for performance, security, and integrity using industry standard utilities and monitoring tools
- Utilize IT ticketing system to record activities for tracking purposes
- Handle hardware deployments, retirements and maintenance (racking, RAM upgrades, etc.)
- Research and propose new hardware and software technology to management which would benefit the company
- Participate in on-call duties as required
- Perform various other tasks as assigned
Education / Experience Requirements
- Associate Degree in a computer-related discipline and 1 year PC support experience
- Or 2 – 3 years of extensive support responsibility if an individual does not possess an Associate Degree
Certifications / Licensure Requirements
- A+ certification (or similar) desired
- Ability to communicate information and ideas to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Teaming and collaboration skills
Computer or Technical Skills
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 OS support and maintenance
- Experience with entire MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of Office 365 support requirements and
- Basic knowledge of Network Infrastructure, LAN/WAN Technologies and VPN Wireless technologies
- Basic knowledge of Firewall technologies
- Basic knowledge of network security devices and technologies
- Mobile device management (IOS & Android)
- MAC OSX
- Experience with printer/copier support
Please address your questions to Jesse Rosenthal at Jesse.Rosenthal@tobiidynavox.com or submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
- Research & Development
- United States
About Tobii Dynavox
Join us at the forefront of technology where people with complex disabilities can live up to their full potential. We are known as the world leader in assistive technology for communication, vastly improving quality of life for people with disabilities by enabling them to express themselves, communicate with others and live more independently. Our mission is to enable people to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this Power to be You.Tobii Dynavox is headquartered in Sweden. We have over 500 dynamic and diverse co-workers located in 10+ countries.
Already working at Tobii Dynavox?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.