At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, the UK, China, and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.
We are looking for a production operator in Stockholm, who will be responsible to make sure that the orders are processed according to our quality controls, who can coordinate with order management team as needed and also optimizes the production area for the better.
Your days will be filled with:
- Test assembled parts & devices to confirm operational performance and trouble shoot rejected items
- Deploy and finalize the products / devices based on incoming customer orders
- Record production/assemblies in production systems. Keep production logs updated
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly work Instructions
- Keep the production area clean and to 5s and lean standards
- Be flexible seek and help other areas in production/repair when its low workload
- The ability to follow work instructions and work independently
- Perform various other duties as assigned within the production & logistics team.
We are looking for someone with:
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Technical background and experience working with tech products, PC software & systems (Visma)
- Ability to follow manufacturing and work instructions
- Proven experience from a technical or production environment is preferred
- High School Diploma; Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach and Detail oriented.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website(kindly submit your CV in English). We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
- Production & Supply Chain
About Tobii Dynavox
Join us at the forefront of technology where people with complex disabilities can live up to their full potential. We are known as the world leader in assistive technology for communication, vastly improving quality of life for people with disabilities by enabling them to express themselves, communicate with others and live more independently. Our mission is to enable people to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this Power to be You.Tobii Dynavox is headquartered in Sweden. We have over 500 dynamic and diverse co-workers located in 10+ countries.
Loading application form
Already working at Tobii Dynavox?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.