Junior Legal Counsel
At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, the UK, China, and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.
We are looking for a qualified Junior Legal Counsel to support our General Counsel in the legal aspects of our business. You will participate in safeguarding our reputation by ensuring the company follows legal guidelines and requirements and will support our General Counsel in providing legal advice to management on relevant issues.
Your days will be filled with:
- Supporting the General Counsel in providing legal support to the company globally
- Participating and providing legal insight in a variety of legal topics (Privacy (including GDPR), corporate law, contracts, etc.)
- Researching different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Communicating and negotiating with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.)
- Drafting agreements, contracts and other legal documents as directed by General Counsel to ensure the company’s objectives are achieved and rights are protected
- Providing clarification on legal language or specifications to stakeholders within the organization
- Conducting your work with the highest level of integrity and responsibility
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of changes in legislation, regulations, laws, and industry trends that may affect the company and/or its business
- Traveling occasionally to office in the US and other parts of Europe
- Other duties as assigned by General Counsel
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience as Legal Counsel in a business environment with at least 2-3 years of experience
- Stellar academic credentials
- Privacy and GDPR experience
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Swedish corporate law and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations, through shifting priorities, and rapid change
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information
- Ability to work closely with and communicate with General Counsel. Not afraid to ask questions
- Superior organizational skills, able to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish
This is a hands-on role. You will be expected to handle significant and complex matters, often with short turnaround times.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website(please submit the CV in English only). The application should motivate why you are the right candidate for this position. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Tobii Dynavox
Join us at the forefront of technology where people with complex disabilities can live up to their full potential. We are known as the world leader in assistive technology for communication, vastly improving quality of life for people with disabilities by enabling them to express themselves, communicate with others and live more independently. Our mission is to enable people to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this Power to be You.Tobii Dynavox is headquartered in Sweden. We have over 500 dynamic and diverse co-workers located in 10+ countries.
Junior Legal Counsel
Loading application form
Already working at Tobii Dynavox?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.