At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, the UK, China, and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.
We are looking for a Global Program Manager with an emphasis on go-to market product launch activities. You will help deliver cutting-edge products to people with complex communications challenges. To succeed, you should be highly driven and structured in your approach to program management and be someone that is interested in finding creative solutions to challenging and exciting project issues.
Your days will be filled with:
- Coordinate involvement of all cross-functional teams in the planning and execution of their roles in the project lifecycle
- Leading the overall launch plan to meet the project objectives: performance, cost and quality on time
- Hold meetings according to set project plans, continuously update and inform all members of the project scope and deliverables, instructing of activities and follow up on deliveries and status
- Leading assigned projects according to the Tobii Dynavox Project Model.
- Synchronizing information with all stakeholders. Report status, progress, cost to Steering Group in monthly meetings
- Document the project work and decisions for traceability
- Create and maintain program plans, budgets and schedules for all project releases
- Follow up and handle any regulatory and quality requirements
- Travel internationally approximately 20 days per year.
We are looking for someone with:
- Higher education qualifications or bachelor’s education in business, program management, technology, pedagogy, or similar fields
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Program or Project Management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills allowing for
communication and collaboration with all members of R&D and other cross-functional teams
- Experience with Windows MS Office Suite, Smartsheet or other project tracking tools
- Experience from having worked in international cross-cultural environments and teams
- Ability to build trust with on-site teams as well as solve problems remotely
- Independent, self-motivated with a natural sense of responsibility to lead the projects to reach set goals and with a high ambition to achieve results.
- Coach, motivate, build confidence, and support the project team members to achieve their required tasks
- Great organizational skills including delegation of tasks while creating a positive work environment where everyone takes responsibility to meet the goals
- Proven experience in contributing to improvements of the systems and processes of the company.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza(email@example.com) and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website(please submit the CV in English only). The application should motivate why you are the right candidate for this position. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.