What do you want to do?
Tobii Dynavox is seeking a Project Manager to take the lead in strategic, cross-functional, and global projects. You will join the Business Excellence & Strategy Execution team, which has the responsibility to ensure execution on our strategy, build our governance model, and lead the Project Office. Tobii Dynavox is on a growth journey and you will play a key role contributing to it!
Due to the many interactions with teammates and project stakeholders based in Sweden, the Project Manager, Business Excellence & Strategy Execution must live in the Eastern Time Zone but preferably in Pittsburgh, PA
Who we are
At Tobii Dynavox, we empower people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible. We call this mission Power to Be You. Our assistive communication technology helps our customers express themselves, connect with the world, and pursue independence, whether through everyday activities like ordering food or extraordinary feats like running a company. Working at Tobii Dynavox, you’ll become part of a team that spans the globe, with offices in the US, Sweden, the UK, China, and beyond.
To learn more about what we make possible, meet some of our customers or take a look at some of our products.
Your days will be filled with:
- Project leading and owning accountability for strategic, cross-functional, and global projects such as process improvement, digitalization, operational development, business transformation, and M&A integration
- Leading and collaborating with the project team to secure progress and business value in the project results
- Driving your own specific workstreams and deliverables within a project
- Working closely with project members, sponsors, the EMT (Executive Management Team), and other stakeholders across the global organization
- Supporting the Project Management office including proactively contributing to develop our methods and tools and improving competence in the organization
- Flexible to come into the office for meetings and travel 2-3 times/year to Sweden
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree required in Business, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of project management or management consultant experience, preferably in business transformation, change projects, system implementations, or similar; 7 years preferred
- Skills and experience to lead a successful project; specific experience from driving business related project, such as business transformation, change projects, system implementations or similar
- Broad understanding of business, process, and organization with experience working with several of these areas
- Change management skills and practice of motivating change
- Demonstrated leadership capability and hands on approach
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Proficient in English language
Please address your questions to Jesse Rosenthal at Jesse.Rosenthal@tobiidynavox.com or submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii Dynavox, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled