Do you want to make a real difference, to allow people to do what they once did – or never thought possible? Do you want to contribute to giving people a voice, or giving people who once could talk, their voice back?
Tobii Dynavox is the leading provider of touch and eye tracking based assistive technology, we are changing lives for people with communication and mobility challenges. If you want to represent a company with a real mission and work with meaningful products, Tobii Dynavox is the right company for you!
As a Software Engineer, you are responsible for delivering high-quality products and supporting existing products for the Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) market.
Your days will be filled with:
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting existing software
- Resolve bugs in the existing code base by debugging and optimizing it
- Streamlining and improving the release and build processes
- Communicate with stakeholders and incorporate their feedback into product improvement.
- Learn and apply best practices to keep Tobii Dynavox solutions leading the market
- Assuring that legacy applications are maintained and modernized to target the latest technologies and to support future updates to devices/operating systems.
- The Engineering Manager may assign other duties and responsibilities.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience required
- 1 -3 years of development experience in C# and C++
- Ability to investigate and solve issues independently
- Experience in Azure DevOps and Cake Build is a bonus
- Ability to read and understand already written code to identify and fix bugs
- Experience in developing large desktop applications is bonus.
Collaborator: you think of “we” rather than “I”, and focus on establishing relationships
- Customer Focused: you are mindful of customers’ needs and keep customers as a top focus.
- Team Player: you are willing to take input from others and work toward the greater good.
- Culture Driver: you contribute to the engineering culture and are a source of energy for your team
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza (Shwetha.firstname.lastname@example.org) and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.