Do you want to make a real difference, to allow people to do what they once did – or never thought possible? Do you want to contribute to giving people a voice, or giving people who once could talk, their voice back?
We are searching for a AAC trainer, passionate about training and helping others, to join our sales team in Norway! You will be nationally responsible for educating key stakeholders on Tobii Dynavox products and creating strong relationships with our user communities. AAC stands for Augmentative and Alternative Communication.
We are looking for someone who wants to step outside of the conventional role as speech-language pathologist/special education teacher to work more with knowledge sharing towards municipalities, hospitals, schools and other stakeholders.
Tobii Dynavox is the leading provider of touch and eye tracking based assistive technology, we are changing lives for people with communication and mobility challenges. If you want to represent a company with a real mission and work with meaningful products, Tobii Dynavox is the right company for you!
Your days will be filled with:
- Training and educating with user communities, schools, professionals and our local partners on Tobii Dynavox solutions
- Organizing and participating in AAC workshops, conferences, and exhibitions throughout entire Norway, both F2F and digitally
- Spreading awareness of AAC and Tobii Dynavox solutions
- Networking and building strong relationships with users, professionals, and opinion-leaders in various forums
- Initiating, preparing, and executing presentations targeted at specific groups and activities
The AAC Trainer, Norway will also be the liaison between our regional Solution Consultants, AAC Professionals and users, ensuring good collaboration and cooperation.
This role requires frequent business travel throughout Norway and occasionally other parts of Europe. You can expect to travel approx. 20-30 %, divided on both daily trips and overnight stays.
We are looking for someone with:
- Higher education and/or a background in Speech Language Therapy/Pathology or Special Education
- Strong AAC knowledge and experience with several AAC users
- Knowledge about language and language development
- Experience working with children and/or adults with communication or mobility challenges
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, who’s not afraid to network and hold presentations
- Fluency in verbal and written Norwegian is a must. Professional knowledge in verbal and written English
- Driver's license type B – this role requires frequent travel and Tobii Dynavox will offer a company car
Are you driven by having a flexible and varied work day with meaningful tasks, nice colleagues and enjoy a high work pace? Do you wish to contribute to giving people with speech or mobility challenges a better everyday life? Then Apply, this is the perfect job for you!
Please address your questions to Caroline Karlsson and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We are processing applications as they come, so don’t wait with sending in your application! At Tobii Dynavox, we move quickly!
We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.