What do you want to do?
The Executive Assistant, NA Sales Market performs a broad range of professional duties to support the North America business unit. Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, and schedule facilities and equipment). Coordinate duties for multiple offices. Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations and help define new operational strategies.
This role requires attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while prioritizing and executing on tasks in multiple projects. The ideal candidate will be a confident experienced planner and coordinator with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently in a professional and service minded way. In this role you need to understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements to complete multiple tasks with precision, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action in a professional way. TD is a team environment and you will be required to build effective working relationships with all internal teams.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynvaox is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices. Named a “Top Workplace” by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette the past 5 years and also nominated as a finalist for Pittsburgh’s Tech50 in 2021, we have a fantastic team working on products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life.
People with various disabilities, including ALS, Cerebral Palsy, spinal cord injury, and stroke, come to us for a voice. We help them “speak” with their hands and eyes. Our customers interact and communicate with technology in completely new and life-changing ways. We are honored to transform people’s lives with our products.
Your days will be filled with:
- Drafting correspondence, summaries, meeting notes and presentations and prepares associated materials for various executive level staff
- Handling highly confidential and sensitive materials and information
- Organizing, executing, and assisting with project time plans
- Tracking and following up completion of key deliverables
- Preparing executive level reports, compiles data into comprehensible format, and provides information for the executive’s effective community, internal, company hub communication
- Reading, writing, preparing, and interpreting executive materials, presentations, contracts, or related documents
- Understanding the business preferences and priorities of your leaders in order to best support their time
- Managing inquiries quickly, proactively, and follow through on tasks to successful completion
- Supporting your leaders in maintaining relationships with key people to ensure progression in communications and to surface and pursue opportunities for collaboration
- Embracing the culture, values, and goals of your leaders when engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Processing expense reports in a timely manner ensuring accuracy and expense allocations and budgeting
- Assisting with special projects as needed
- Recognizing operational weaknesses and help sharpen processes or develop new ones
- Collaborating with other members of the admin team to provide seamless support for the company.
- Calendar management with strong attention to precision & detail
- Scheduling, including resolution of conflicts, schedule prioritization
- Performing an extensive array of administrative tasks (e.g., manage calendars, track travel, schedule facilities and equipment).
- Leading and coordinating logistics for internal and external meetings
Are you our next Tobiian?
We are looking for someone who has:
- 7+ years of Executive Assistant supporting C-Level Executives, Chief of Staff or similar experience
- High School Diploma
- Experience managing Board meeting prep & calendars
- Capability of prioritizing business needs and make trade-offs across all stakeholders accordingly
- Exceptional attention to detail and commit to faultless execution on tasks
- Capacity to navigate, digest, and make decisions amidst uncertainty
- Technologically savvy with the ability to quickly accommodate to new applications and tools
- A self-starter who can manage priorities and make trade-offs when needs change
- Discretion and sensitivity towards confidential information
- Proactive and motivated to emphasize on current processes and build efficient systems
- Professional polish in both internal and external interactions and the ability to display finesse and stability under pressure
- Commitment to collaboration and teamwork
- Understanding of the highly adaptable nature of support work and are comfortable with being available as needed.
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Teams/Zoom
- Ability to perform multiple functions both quickly and effectively while achieving results
- Able to work independently and maintain composure during stressful situations
- Ability to support and engage staff remotely/virtually
- Ability to lead change
- Problem solving skills
- Strategic planning, organized, technology focused
Please address your questions to Jesse Rosenthal at Jesse.Rosenthal@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii Dynavox, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled