Are you interested in working for an international leader in cutting edge technology, while helping customers with conditions, such as ALS, Aphasia, Cerebral Palsy, Rett’s syndrome to live more independently?
Do you enjoy interacting with dynamic and passionate team?
Are you motivated by making a difference?
if Yes, then we have an opportunity for you at Tobii Dynavox!
Tobii Dynavox, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live richer and more independent lives. Our assistive technology gives people a voice in entirely new and often game-changing ways. We have everything from design, research & development, production, customer service and support right here on-site, making it easier to get to the heart of our products and customers.
We are now looking for a Lead QA Engineer at Tobii Dynavox, who will be responsible for the software quality of our existing and future products, which help people with disabilities to interact with computer environment using eye tracking and other input methods.
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our products by focusing on components and services that are shared between several software products. You will be working as part of the Stockholm R&D department, where you will collaborate with different software engineering teams. We expect you to be a team player, to mentor colleagues with less experience, to be able to work independently with minimal oversight and to have fun.
This position will be focused primarily on working with desktop applications running on a Windows platform and will involve designing and implementing quality assurance practices for our current and future products.
Your days will be filled with:
- Defining, developing and deploying quality assurance initiatives for different software applications with a focus on their shared services and components.
- Execution of regression testing, integration testing, performance testing and other non-functional testing.
- Making sure that products of exceptional quality are delivered, aligned with business objectives and with agreed design guidelines.
- Collaborating and working closely with product development teams and coaching them to ensure quality of their solutions.
- Helping teams to automate their new and existing test procedures.
- Participating in the agile development process.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 7+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing
- Strong knowledge of Software Quality Assurance best practices and methodologies
- Experience in QA Automation
- Agile mindset and experience working with CI/CD practices
- Good organizational and team player skills
- Good English communication skills and the ability to speak both to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with Azure DevOps build and release pipelines is a bonus
- Experience using a test management system, preferably TestRail is bonus
- Experience working with version control systems, such as Git is preferred.
- Clarifier: you naturally drive for simplicity, specificity, and accuracy.
- Organizer: you instinctually organize objectives into specific tasks and workflows.
- Transformer: you transform product requirements into thorough test plans.
- Team Player: you are willing to take input from others and work toward the greater good.
- Customer Focused: you are mindful of customers’ needs and keep customers as a top focus.
- Autonomous: you naturally self-manage and own your tasks from start to finish.
- Craftsman: you take pride in your work and deliver quality results .
Position Type/Expected Hours
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are flexible and may vary, but core office times are 9 AM to 3 PM CET. We are committed to providing a hybrid work environment where in-office and remote options are available.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza(firstname.lastname@example.org) and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.