Tobii Dynavox is the leading provider of touch and eye tracking based assistive technology, we are changing lives for people with communication and mobility challenges. If you want to represent a company with a real mission and work with meaningful products, Tobii Dynavox is the right company for you!
But before we begin, let me just say: this role is not for everyone! I personally would not qualify for the role! In fact, this role is so hard that you should probably stop reading right now!
Still reading!? Ok good, you passed the first test!
Then picture this, November has hit Stockholm. On the street people shuffle against a mix of wind and snow and rain that is so typical for Stockholm in November. As our new Tobii Dynavox Office Manager your job will be to make sure that our employees have an office to go to that makes that polar expedition like commute be worth it! A warm and welcoming environment that lets them focus on what they do best, empowering people with disabilities to do what they once did or never thought possible!
As our new Office Manager your job will be to create and maintain a pleasant work environment experience, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. You will organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures and provide administrative assistance to executive teams.
Your days will be filled with:
- Ensuring a great office experience for our around 100 Tobii Dynavox employees and visitors to our office
- Plan and execute in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Booking venues and making travel arrangements, finding suitable meeting times in everyone’s calendars etc. to help our board of directors and Management Team members get the most out of their meetings.
- Proactively working with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services to ensure a top-notch office experience
- Addressing employees’ queries on office related issues
We are looking for someone with:
- Some years of experience in, and knowledge about what makes an office tick
- Proven experience working with vendors usually needed for an office
- Excellent communication skills in English, Swedish is a plus
- Experience of working in a digital environment
To be successful in this role and at Tobii Dynavox, you are an approachable, pro-active, and creative individual with a “get things done” mindset.
Tobii Dynavox life:
At Tobii Dynavox we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.