Do you want to make a real difference, to allow our users to do what they once did – or never thought possible? Tobii Dynavox the leading provider of touch and eye tracking based assistive technology, we are changing lives for people with communication and mobility challenges. If you want to represent a company with a real mission and work with meaningful products, we will be the right company for you!
Tobii Dynavox, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii Dynavox covers a global market with offices in USA, UK, Germany and China.
We are now looking for a very driven and goal-oriented Sales Representative. In this role, you will independently have the opportunity to drive and increase sales within your regional area for Tobii Dynavox, as well as to work with various stakeholders to increase awareness and use of our solutions for AAC - Augmentative and Alternative Communication. You share our passion for helping people with different types of functional variations to a richer and more independent life. In this position, you are responsible for the regions of Stockholm, Northern Sweden, and Gotland, and therefore it would be preferable if you live in Stockholm.
If this sounds exciting, we want to hear from you!
Your days will be filled with:
- Developing, planning, and execution of sales and training activities within your region to increase sales of our products and achieve set sales targets
Building and maintaining a strong customer relationship with users, prescribers, assistive device consultants, and key opinion leaders in various forums, both F2F and digital
- Actively take responsibility for the public procurement process and participate in tenders in your region, in collaboration with the sales manager
- Continue to develop existing business in your region to meet sales target
To independently own and drive the entire sales process in your region; from taking initial contact to follow-up with the customer after the sale has been completed
- Increase awareness and knowledge of our products for users and professionals
- Organize, plan, and participate in workshops, webinars, conferences and trainings to increase interest in our AAC solutions and demonstrate our product range
- Willingness to travel within Sweden, with the ability of spending approx. 1-2 nights away from home per week.
We are looking for someone with:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in e.g. sales, health, technology, pedagogy, or other relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience in sales, preferably in health, medical devices, or the education sector
- Good communication and presentation skills, as well as experience in providing training & education on technical products
- High social skills and find it easy to build long-term relationships
- Fluent Swedish and English, verbal and written (is a must)
- A great self-motivator, self driven and with the ability to make things happen
- Background in special pedagogy, speech & language therapy, occupational therapy, rehabilitation engineer, or other relevant assistive technology experience is advantageous
- Driving license class B (must). You will be offered a company car, along with other benefits.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.