What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast paced environment?
The Customer Service and Sales Support Representative’s primary responsibility is providing support to our customers for our line of Tobii Dynavox products. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology.
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest, hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Are you a fan of cornhole tournaments, nacho bars and sharing passion? Then come on daahn…
Your days will be filled with:
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service inquiries
- Creating new customer accounts by recording new account information
- Maintaining customer accounts by recording updated account information
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Attaining team sales quota by matching customer needs with product benefits via ongoing customer relationships, solid product knowledge, and teamwork
- Collaborate with fellow employees to ensure that all inbound and developing sales opportunities are pursued, developed, and closed
- Mastering in-depth knowledge of our evolving industry, line of products, and services
- Customer communications via a multi-line call center email, virtual, and voicemail
- Preparing and providing product information and sales quotations for customers
- Salesforce management including the entry of accounts, contacts, quotations, and opportunities
- Qualify customer leads and disseminate to field sales appropriately
- Using web-based and digital information systems to identify, research, and resolve customers inquiries regarding invoices, orders, and shipments
- Order management including entry, creation, returns, releases, and backorders
- Customer support on technical issues and customer complaints
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for someone who has:
- Associate degree or 2-4 years of customer service experience
- Ability to work/train across many customer service management systems
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Clear, concise, and articulate written and spoken communication
- Strong interpersonal/rapport building skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Demonstrated ability to discern issues and concerns of customers (internal and external)
- Ability to remain calm and focused while communicating in a stressful environment
Please address your questions to Keyaira Germany, Keyaira.Germany@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled