Tobii Dynvaox is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices. Named a “Top Workplace” by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette over the last five years, our products help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life.
People with various disabilities, including ALS, Cerebral Palsy, spinal cord injury, and stroke, come to us for a voice. We help them “speak” with their hands and eyes. Our customers interact and communicate with technology in completely new and life-changing ways. We are honored to transform people’s lives with our products.
The graphic artist will play a key role in expanding the library of Picture Communication Symbols (PCS) following established style guidelines. The graphic artist will also play a key role in the design of product support documents including technical illustrations, iconography and layout in accordance with brand guidelines. Other responsibilities include illustrations for curricular activities, and occasional support for social media promotions.
- Designing and creating new Picture Communication Symbols for communication and curricular software.
- Designing and creating documents to support hardware and software.
- Designing and creating illustrations for curricular software and print activities.
- Working closely with content developers and technical writers to ensure artwork meets the needs of the product.
- Tracking and documenting projects.
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii Dynavox you need to have an awesome can-do attitude with a focus on removing obstacles to keep projects on-track.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a graphic artist
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, both MAC and PC platforms
- In compliance with federal regulation, proof of covid-19 vaccination required
- Please send a sample of your work or a link to your portfolio, as part of the application process.
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and internet applications
- Proven project management skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills with attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to work without interruptions
- Proof of covid-19 vaccination required
- Keep up in a fast-paced work setting
We find it to be a strong merit if you are an independent self-starter who takes initiative.
Please address your questions to KeyairaGermany,Keyaira.Germany@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii Dynavox, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled