Tobii Dynavox is the global leader in assistive technology for communication. Our custom designed solutions enable people with disabilities such as cerebral palsy, ALS and spinal cord injury to communicate with a voice of their own, develop literacy skills and live more independently. Headquartered in Sweden, Tobii Dynavox employs around 500 people with offices in the US, the UK, Norway and China, and reselling partners in 60+ countries.
This position is responsible for providing excellent service when it comes to recruiting new stars to the Tobii Dynavox team. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting, and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers and candidates. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding and personal organization is required.
Your days will be filled with:
- Developing strategies to target and recruit candidate pool, using a variety of tools and techniques, including but not limited to, third party job boards, events, networking.
- Building the employer brand of Tobii Dynavox further, and being responsible for initiating/coordinating and facilitating different events and in social media concerning building our employer brand
- Being an expert of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including but not limited to sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, interviewing, wage and salary trends; and relationship management
- Working with hiring managers to design and update job descriptions
- Following up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process status.
- Developing and maintaining an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicating important employment information during delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, non-competition agreements, etc.).
- Working with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations including Affirmative Action Plan compliance.
- Managing current candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Managing application/resume file and retention per company policy.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Communication, or related field. Relevant work experience is also meriting.
- At least 3 years of experience within recruitment and/or search, required
- Documented experience in behavioral interviewing techniques
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- An interest in driving Employer Branding concepts
- Ability to present new recruitment concepts to hiring managers and technical communities
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad and deep range of positions
- Demonstrated ability to function and recruit on a national, multi-local level
- Proficient in different ATS and search tools
- Proficient in Microsoft products
- Proficient user of social media in regards to employer branding
- Strong planning, organization and implementation skills
- Superior networking, interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Strong work ethic, positive, and consistent performance sustained to achieve results
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately, integrity is key
- Strong initiative and solid judgement abilities/skills
- Highly motivated, conscientious individual, who is detailed and very organized
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being adaptable and flexible
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints
- In compliance with federal regulation, proof of covid-19 vaccination required
About Tobii Dynavox
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled