Do you want to make a real difference, to allow our users to do what they once did – or never thought possible? Tobii Dynavox is the leading provider of touch and eye tracking based assistive technology, we are changing lives for people with communication and mobility challenges. If you want to represent a company with a real mission and work with meaningful products, Tobii Dynavox is the right company for you!
We are looking for an Account Manager for Japan. This role is an opportunity to run and grow the B2B sales in the defined territory for Tobii Dynavox as well as working with multiple stakeholders to increase awareness and adoption of our solutions for AAC - Alternative and Augmentative Communication. You will be working with a highly motivated and international team, along with our local channel partners, to reach our common goals. If this sounds exciting, we want to hear from you!
Your days will be filled with:
- Development and execution of sales and training activities across the entire region
- Spreading awareness and knowledge to create demand from our end-user communities and professionals
- Supporting, training, and developing our channel partnerships
- Finding, developing, and building relationships and new business opportunities across the country
- Initiating and participating in webinars, workshops, conferences, and exhibitions
- Monitoring, interacting, and collaborating with users, associations, professionals, opinion leaders, decision makers and partners in various forums
This role requires frequent travel throughout all regions in Japan and occasionally visit our global offices in Stockholm Sweden and Suzhou, China. You will be home-office based, in or near a Greater Tokyo metropolitan area.
We are looking for someone with:
- Native Japanese speaker with fluent English is required. Additional proficiency in Korean and Chinese languages are meriting but not required.
- Higher education qualifications in business, health, technology, pedagogy, or similar fields
- Experience of selling, training, consulting on solutions, preferably within the health, medical technology, education sectors or as a distributor of foreign manufactured goods imported to Japan.
- Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Special Education, or relevant assistive technology experience is meriting
- Knowledge toward HOSOUGU and TOKUREIHOSOUGU funding processes is meriting.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and networking skills
Please address your questions to Janne Pihlajaniemi and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.