Do you want to make a real difference, to allow our users to do what they once did – or never thought possible? Tobii Dynavox the leading provider of touch and eye tracking based assistive technology, we are changing lives for people with communication and mobility challenges. If you want to represent a company with a real mission and work with meaningful products, we will be the right company for you!
Tobii Dynavox, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii Dynavox covers a global market with offices in USA, UK, Germany and China.
Your days will be filled with:
- Test assembled parts to confirm operational performance and trouble shoot rejected items
- Record production/assemblies in production systems. Keep production logs updated
- Assemble, modify, rework, and repair mechanical/electro-mechanical products and accessories.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly Work Instructions.
- Reference the repair coordinator & tech support notes to trouble shoot defective devises and determine root cause of problem
- Based upon the trouble shooting analyzes, repair customer devices to be fully operational
- Communicate with repair coordinator and tech support to fully understand the nature of the performance problem to ensure proper repair
- Keep the production area tidy and up to 5s and lean standards
- The ability to follow work instructions and work independently
- Perform various other duties as assigned and support other functions
To be successful in this role we believe that you've:
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Technical background and interest of tech products & systems
- Ability to follow manufacturing and work instructions
- High School Diploma; Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach and Detail oriented.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.