What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast paced environment?
The intake specialist is responsible for data entry of customer files into the funding database, identifying and organizing documents and uploading them into electronic client files. The intake specialist works directly with the insurance companies to verify client eligibility, benefits, and prepare prior authorization documents for submittal and approval.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Your days will be filled with:
- Entering client demographic information into database and transfer request to Funding Consultant for review and/or processing.
- Labeling, store and organize funding documents within the electronic database.
- Identifying and properly code client’s medical and speech diagnosis.
- Identifying client’s healthcare coverage, contact insurance companies to verify eligibility, benefit coverage, and prior authorization requirements.
- Researching third party insurance requirements to complete and submit prior authorization forms correctly.
- Preparing prior authorization forms and submit documents to insurance companies for approval.
- Properly identifying the status of a client’s case for it to flow through the funding process correctly.
- Communicating potential challenges to the Funding Consultant with the prior authorization process.
- Meeting established goals and expectations successfully.
- Performing various other tasks as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to be a positive go-getter.
We are looking for someone who has:
- High school diploma
- Associate degree preferred
- 2-3 years of call center experience, preferred
- 2-3 years of experience working with insurance in a medical setting, preferred
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurance and coordination of benefits preferred.
- Experience using myCGS, Navinet, Noridian, and Availity websites preferred.
- Experience navigating phone queues preferred.
- In compliance with federal regulation, proof of covid-19 vaccination required
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- MS Office Word and Outlook
- Virtual communication skills
- Telephonic communication skills
We find it to be a strong merit if you are detail oriented.
Please address your questions to Keyaira Germany, email@example.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled