Are you interested in working for an international leader in cutting edge technology, while helping customers with conditions, such as ALS, Aphasia, Cerebral Palsy, Rett’s syndrome to live more independently?
Do you enjoy interacting with dynamic and passionate team?
Are you motivated by making a difference?
We have an opportunity for you at Tobii Dynavox!
Tobii Dynavox, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live richer and more independent lives. Our assistive technology gives people a voice in entirely new and often game-changing ways. We have everything from design, research & development, production, customer service and support right here on-site, making it easier to get to the heart of our products and customers.
Based in our headquarters in Stockholm, our multilingual Technical Support team are the product experts to whom users, professionals and partners turn to when in need of help. You will be the voice of Tobii Dynavox to our users, professionals and partners and their advocate in our organization.
Your days will be filled with:
As a member of the Technical Support team, your daily duties you will:
- Assist clients, resellers, sales representatives and account managers with support issues via phone, e-mail, instant messaging, social media and remotely control users’ devices
- Troubleshoot issues across our hardware and software platforms
- Help with customizations of our customers’ communication software
- Develop knowledge in current and coming products
- Report feature requests and escalate issues.
We are looking for someone with:
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Swedish
- Proven experience in working with customer service, technical and product support
- You feel comfortable interacting with tech-savvy people while you can make computer novices feel supported and understood as well
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems.
We would love it if you’re a fast learner and we will of course support you in your work, if you also possess the ability to motivate yourself and your colleagues we think that you could fit right in here at Tobii. You don’t have to be an IT expert but we believe that an interest in technology will help you in this role and we hope that you feel at home in Windows. Your previous work experience is important of course but your social skills are equally important, we put huge value in finding a good personal fit.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.