What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast paced environment?
As a member of the Sales Enablement Team, the Salesforce Administrator is responsible for supporting the Tobii Dynavox North America Market Unit by developing efficiencies and streamlining Salesforce processes. This position will also be responsible for regular review and improvements to dashboards and fulfilling various Salesforce and CRM reporting needs.
Where you´ll work
Headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii Dynavox, covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. Tobii Dynavox creates products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
As a remote employee you will be joining our diverse remote team of more than 130 happy Tobiians. We stretch from coast to coast and are just as diverse in our jobs as our locations. With the luxury of working from your home, and support from our Pittsburgh office, you will be part of empowering people with disabilities to do what they once did, or never thought possible.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our users? Then log on…
- Proactively identify and manage SFDC projects to increase efficiency for the North America Market Unit
- With the Enterprise Systems Team, create new SFDC processes and workflows based on stakeholder requirements and feedback
- Work closely with North America Market Unit Leadership to prioritize SFDC projects and submit routine project reports
- With the Enterprise Development Team, manage the software testing process, including devising test plans and creating test cases
- Collaborate with team members during all phases of the project cycle to ensure processes are running smoothly
- Establish programs to ensure data validity through the routine review of accounts, leads, territory assignments and other reporting fields
- Build SFDC reports and dashboards for the Market Unit including reports for Executive Management, field representatives, Learning and Sales Enablement
- Develop ad hoc reports using data from other databases including Great Plains and Tobii Dynavox enterprise systems
- Analyze and present findings on data collected
- Import leads, contacts and other data into SFDC
- With the Sales Learning Team, create training collateral and standard operating procedures for SFDC processes
- Provide SFDC training and North America Market Unit end-user support
- Perform quality assurance functions to validate data and procedural changes
- Perform various other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or equivalent education preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in Sales, Sales Operations or Customer Service role
- 1-3 years’ extensive experience with Salesforce structure and applications
- Willing to obtain Salesforce Administrator Certification within 6 months of hire date
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint is required
- Expert knowledge of Excel is required
- Excellent project and change management experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment
Please address your questions to Andrew Wall, Andrew.Wall@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled