Do you want to make a real difference, to allow our users to do what they once did – or never thought possible? Tobii Dynavox is the leading provider of touch and eye tracking based assistive technology, we are changing lives for people with communication and mobility challenges. If you want to represent a company with a real mission and work with meaningful products, Tobii Dynavox is the right company for you!
We are looking for a Global Product Manager that sets the vision and strategy for one or more hardware products (computer devices) and is responsible for the development and decisions throughout the entire product lifecycle. You will be responsible to collect and convert user and market insights into high level requirements for development teams and ensure that products accomplish intended outcomes for end users and other stakeholders. The position involves frequent communication with multiple internal groups (Sales, Marketing, Operations, R&D, Tech Support etc.) as well as customers and external partners.
You will work closely with both hardware engineering team and relevant software development teams within Tobii Dynavox on an almost daily basis.
Your days will be filled with:
- Setting the long-term vision for one or more products and the strategy to reach it.
- Converting user and customer insight into actionable requirements and product roadmaps.
- Developing and analyzing financial feasibility and growth potential for product initiatives.
- Launching new products, maintaining existing products, and end-of-life obsolete products.
- Communicating with internal and external facing teams to make sure all parties share an understanding of the product’s vision and intended outcomes.
- Publicly presenting and be a strong voice and ambassador for the product.
- Developing, encouraging, and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and partners in the market to gain more insight, gather data and test assumptions and ideas.
- Working closely with other Product Managers and Product Analysts to make sure that development initiatives are aligned, and data driven and work on other duties as assigned.
We are looking for someone with:
- Higher education qualifications in business, product, product design, technology, assistive technology or similar fields.
- Minimum 7 years of previous experience from a relevant background (product management, product design, product development, user experience, or equivalent industry experience).
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in product management, preferably from working with computer devices.
- Excellent communication skills are essential both in written and spoken format and on stage.
- A highly collaborative personality with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to gather teams around common objectives.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong internal drive and motivation to challenge status quo.
- Thorough understanding of great product experiences.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.