Do you want to make a real difference, to allow our users to do what they once did – or never thought possible? Tobii Dynavox is the leading provider of touch and eye tracking based assistive technology, we are changing lives for people with communication and mobility challenges. If you want to represent a company with a real mission and work with meaningful products, Tobii Dynavox is the right company for you!
We are looking for an international Account Manager to cover the Benelux region. This role is an opportunity to run and grow the B2B sales in the defined territory for Tobii Dynavox as well as working with multiple stakeholders to increase awareness and adoption of our solutions for AAC - Alternative and Augmentative Communication. You will be working with a highly motivated and international sales team, along with our local channel partners, to reach our common goals. If this sounds exciting, we want to hear from you!
Your days will be filled with:
- Development and execution of sales and training activities across the entire region
- Spreading awareness and knowledge to create demand from our end-user communities and professionals
- Supporting, training, and developing our channel partnerships
- Finding, developing and building relationships with new partners in new markets and segments
- Initiating and participating in webinars, workshops, conferences, and exhibitions
- Monitoring, interacting, and collaborating with users, associations, professionals, opinion leaders, and partners in various forums
This role requires frequent travel throughout the Benelux region and occasionally other parts of Europe. You will be home-office based, in or near a well-connected metropolitan area in the Netherlands.
We are looking for someone with:
- Higher education qualifications in business, health, technology, pedagogy, or similar fields
- Experience of selling, training, consulting on solutions, preferably within the health, medical technology, or education sectors
- Background in Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Special Education, or relevant assistive technology experience is meriting
- Excellent communication, presentation, and networking skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English, French is desired but not a requirement.
To be successful in this role and at Tobii Dynavox, you are a creative and result-oriented individual with a challenger mindset.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.