Are you interested in working in an international environment with cutting edge technology while helping customers with different conditions, such as ALS, Aphasia, Cerebral Palsy, Rett’s syndrome to live more independently? Do you enjoy interacting with dynamic and passionate team and feel that your work makes a difference? then we have a right opportunity for you at Tobii Dynavox.
Tobii Dynavox, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live richer and more independent lives. Our assistive technology gives people a voice in entirely new and often game-changing ways. We have everything from design, research & development, production, customer service and support right here on-site, making it easier to get to the heart of our products and customers.
We are looking for a Finance Intern, who can assist the finance department and ensure that routine tasks get carried out during the vacation period. This includes working with both accounts’ payables and accounts receivables in an international environment.
The role also includes responding to emails, handling incoming mail and help the organization with finance related queries.
Your days will be filled with:
- Work with entering supplier invoices into the invoice system
- Payment of invoices
- Matching incoming payments with customer invoices
- Sending out reminders
- Work with order management and purchase department
- Handle incoming mail
- Reconcile bank accounts.
We are looking for someone who's:
- Studying a bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance/ accounting/industrial economics/administration. Preferably having completed at least two years studies
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Experienced in PowerPoint and Excel user, with strong financial modelling experience
- Able to work from the office in Danderyd, Stockholm
- A positive service- and solution-driven attitude
- A team player with energy and drive.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic.