What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast-paced environment?
The Technical Support Rep is responsible for handling incoming calls, emails and chat requests received via direct contact or Tech Support line
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii Dynavox covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our users?
Your days will be filled with:
- Answering incoming calls to the department via the automated call distribution center or direct line and provide callers with needed assistance
- Providing callers with training and troubleshooting support to address problems or concerns
- Responding to email messages and chat requests and work with customers to resolve issues
- Documenting all calls and interactions including emails and chat requests in the Call Center database
- Arranging for product repairs when necessary
- Updating customer demographic or personal information in the database
- Escalating problems/issues to the Supervisor Technical Support when warranted
- Perform various other tasks as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to be able to possess interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
We are looking for someone who has:
- High School Diploma
- Associate Degree in Information or Computer Science preferred
- 2-3 years technical experience
- Previous Call Center experience a plus
- Bilingual- Spanish Speaking, required
- Proof of covid-19 vaccination required
- Ability to work 10:30am-7pm ( for training for 2 months) 12:30pm-9pm (After Training)
Please address your questions to Keyaira Germany firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled