What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast paced environment?
The Funding Consultant is responsible for coordinating the intake, submission, and follow-up of new product, repair, and equipment rental orders. This individual works closely with SLPs, government agencies, and educational institutions to obtain order authorization and thoroughly reviews documents for submission ensuring they meet third party payer criteria.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
As a remote employee you will be joining our diverse remote team of more than 130 happy Tobiians. We stretch from coast to coast and are just as diverse in our jobs as our locations. With the luxury of working from your home, and support from our Pittsburgh office, you will be part of empowering people with disabilities to do what they once did, or never thought possible.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our users? Then log on...
Your days will be filled with:
- Maintaining communication with SLPs on funding cases and instruct SLPs on document preparation and funding policies and regulations
- Working with insurance providers, government agencies, and educational institutions to place new product, repair or rental orders
- Tracking funding authorization cases ensuring requests are resolved to completion in a timely manner
- Utilizing on-line resources and maintain frequent communication with funding agencies to verify eligibility
- Reviewing prior authorization documents against third party payer criteria
- Researching previous orders and payment history/DSOs for any repair or new order requests Enter and complete orders in the order management system database
- Serving as a client advocate by communicating with clients and family members on funding requests and co-payment requirements, representing client’s case with third party insurance providers and troubleshooting any problems to resolution
- Resolving third party denials and provide consultation to finalize difficult funding cases
- Alerting supervisor of potential third party payer challenges Perform various other duties as assigned
- Travel required to the Pittsburgh office location for training, and up to 4 times a year.
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to be a positive go-getter.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor Degree, or 2 – 4 years related experience
- Background in the health insurance field preferred
- In compliance with federal regulation, proof of covid-19 vaccination required
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Oral and written communication skills Interpersonal, collaboration, and teaming skills
- Customer service orientation
- Internet navigation skills
- MS Office Word and Outlook
- Able to multi task in a fast paced environment
We find it to be a strong merit if you have experience in case management.
Please address your questions to Jasmine Galindo, email@example.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled