Are you an engaged, analytical and hands on professional with the ability to navigate in an environment of change? Are you looking for a challenge, work with a product that is lifechanging for people & great colleagues at the same time? If so, we have the perfect role for you! Join a mission driven high-tech and highly innovative company in their exciting journey moving forward. We are searching for a new Business Controller to join our team!
Tobii Dynavox is the leading provider of touch and eye tracking-based assistive technology solution, we are changing lives for people with communication and mobility challenges. If you want to represent a company with a real mission and work with meaningful products, Tobii Dynavox is the right company for you!
Your days will be filled with:
- Support our sales organization in EUORW and NA, working closely with other Business controllers
- Be able to produce, understand & analyze numbers
- Monthly, quarterly follow-ups of business area and local legal entities
- Run forecasting and planning processes
- Business reviews with Business Units and departments
- KPI development and follow ups
- Monthly reporting, follow-up and analysis of revenues, COGS as well as profitability
- Continuous work on enhancing models, processes, and project related tasks.
- Identifying risks and opportunities in the business
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven working experience as a business controller, with at least five years of experience
- A bachelor’s degree within finance
- Worked in international environments
- Fluency in English and a good level of Swedish. Other international languages are a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially strong skills in MS Excel
- SQL – encoding databases
- Experience from international environments, especially from working with US stakeholders
It is a merit if you have worked with:
- forecasting tool Axiom or other
- BI system as Power BI, Click view, ExOpen
As a person you have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. You are hands on while at the same time finding the balance to develop strategies. Proactively understands what needs to be done and enable execution and understanding. You have a natural talent for communicating in a clear and effective way across different levels and parts of the organization.
You have a high ability and capacity to maintain quality and at the same time enjoy a changing environment with high demands. If you feel that you are ready to take on the challenges above and appreciate the momentum of a fast-growing innovative tech-company, you might be our team’s next Business Controller! If you have any questions, please reach out to Maria Öhlander, 076-1000689. We really look forward to receiving your application