What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast paced environment?
As a member of the Sales Enablement Team, the Salesforce Administrator is responsible for supporting the Tobii Dynavox North America Market Unit by developing efficiencies and streamlining Salesforce processes. This position will also be responsible for regular review and improvements to dashboards and fulfilling various Salesforce and CRM reporting needs.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii Dynavox covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our users?
Your days will be filled with:
- Proactively identifying and managing SFDC projects to increase efficiency for the North America Market Unit
- With the Enterprise Systems Team, creating new SFDC processes and workflows based on stakeholder requirements and feedback
- Working closely with North America Market Unit Leadership to prioritize SFDC projects and submit routine project reports
- With the Enterprise Development Team, managing the software testing process, including devising test plans and creating test cases
- Collaborating with team members during all phases of the project cycle to ensure processes are running smoothly
- Establishing programs to ensure data validity through the routine review of accounts, leads, territory assignments and other reporting fields
- Building SFDC reports and dashboards for the Market Unit including reports for Executive Management, field representatives, Learning and Sales Enablement
- Developing ad hoc reports using data from other databases including Great Plains and Tobii Dynavox enterprise systems
- Analyzing and present findings on data collected
- Importing leads, contacts and other data into SFDC
- With the Sales Learning Team, creating training collateral and standard operating procedures for SFDC processes
- Providing SFDC training and North America Market Unit end-user support
- Performing quality assurance functions to validate data and procedural changes
- Performing various other duties as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii Dynavox you need to be able to work cross functionally.
We are looking for someone who has:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education preferred
2+ years’ experience in Sales, Sales Operations or Customer Service role
1-3 years’ extensive experience with Salesforce structure and applications
Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint is required
Expert knowledge of Excel is required
Excellent project and change management experience
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Close attention to detail
Ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Proof of covid-19 vaccination required
Please address your questions to Jasmine Galindo, Jasmine.Galindo@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled