Do you want to make a real difference, to allow our users to do what they once did – or never thought possible? Tobii Dynavox is the leading provider of touch and eye tracking-based assistive technology, we are changing lives for people with communication and mobility challenges. If you want to represent a company with a real mission and work with meaningful products, Tobii Dynavox is the right company for you!
The accounting team at Tobii Dynavox in Europe consists of 5 people, and as an accounts receivables specialist, you will be in charge of the accounts receivables for Tobii Dynavox entities in Sweden, Norway, and the UK.
Your days will be filled with:
- Regular Account Receivable work including creating invoices, matching incoming payments, sending reminders, etc.
- Maintain and develop internal controls
- Monthly closings, reconciliations, and reporting
- Close cooperation with order management and sales teams, as well as with external customers all around the world.
- Proactively develop and document routines
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven working experience within Accounts Receivables, with at least five years of experience
- Fluency in English and a good level of Swedish, other international languages are a plus
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in MS Excel
- A degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration is a plus
- Experience in Salesforce and/or Visma Business
To be successful in this role and at Tobii Dynavox, you are an approachable, pro-active, and creative individual with a “get things done” mindset.
Tobii Dynavox life:
At Tobii Dynavox, we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.