Are you interested in working in an international environment with cutting edge technology while helping customers with different conditions, such as ALS, Aphasia, Cerebral Palsy, Rett’s syndrome to live more independently? Do you enjoy interacting with dynamic and passionate team and feel that your work makes a difference? then we have a right opportunity for you at Tobii Dynavox
Tobii Dynavox, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live richer and more independent lives. Our assistive technology gives people a voice in entirely new and often game-changing ways. We have everything from design, research & development, production, customer service and support right here on-site, making it easier to get to the heart of our products and customers.
Based in our headquarters in Stockholm, our multilingual Technical Support team are the product experts to whom users, professionals and partners turn to when in need of help. You will be the voice of Tobii Dynavox to our users, professionals and partners and their advocate in our organization.
Your days will be filled with:
As a member of the Technical Support team, your daily duties you will:
- Assist clients, resellers, sales representatives and account managers with support issues via phone, e-mail, instant messaging and remotely control users’ devices
- Troubleshoot issues across our hardware and software platforms
- Help with customizations of our customers’ communication software
- Develop knowledge in current and coming products
- Report feature requests and escalate issues
We are looking for someone with:
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Swedish, knowledge of any other languages is a plus
- Proven experience in working with customer service, technical and product support
- You feel comfortable interacting with tech-savvy people while you can make computer novices feel supported and understood as well
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems.
We would love it if you’re a fast learner and we will of course support you in your work, if you also possess the ability to motivate yourself and your colleagues we think that you could fit right in here at Tobii. You don’t have to be an IT expert but we believe that an interest in technology will help you in this role and we hope that you feel at home in Windows. Your previous work experience is important of course but your social skills are equally important, we put huge value in finding a good personal fit.
Tobii Dynavox Life:
To be successful in this role and at Tobii Dynavox you need to be a driven, positive, pro-active and action-oriented individual that likes to reach set targets and goals. You are a self-organized & reliable person with a positive attitude and a good team player.
At Tobii Dynavox we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.