We are looking for a writer. A creative. A thinker. Someone who loves to solve problems. You’re not afraid to pour yourself into our brand and products. You play well with others but have a creative opinion, and you’re not afraid to state it. You can write headlines, scripts, social and everything in-between. You love ideas: smart ones, silly ones, and even the bad ones. You have experience working at an agency or client-side or both. You want to make a true difference in people’s lives.
Checkout our campaigns here:
Who we are:
Tobii Dynavox is the world leader in assistive technology for communication, vastly improving quality of life for people with disabilities by enabling them to express themselves, communicate with others and live more independently. If you want to represent a company with a real mission and work with meaningful products, Tobii Dynavox is the right company for you.
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven work experience as a Copywriter, minimum of 3+ plus years of relevant work experience from ad agency or in-house agency in copywriting; portfolio required
- Ability to concept, execute and translate concepts to copy for multiple target audiences across all media and channels
- Understanding of current advertising and social media trends
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Arts or relevant field
Tobii Dynavox Life
At Tobii Dynavox we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume with portfolio through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.