What do you want to do?
The Traveling Sales Consultant is responsible for continuing and maintaining the sales growth in an assigned open territory by providing information on Tobii Dynavox products to potential customers and clients and assisting them in the selection and sale of speech generating devices that best meet their needs. Supporting RDs with tasks in open territories as assigned evaluations, training, follow up support. This is a remote position, the solutions consultant must live in the sales territory. Territory area includes AZ, CA, CO, NM, NV, OR, TX, UT, and WA.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices, products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live richer and more independent lives. Our assistive technology gives people a voice in entirely new and often game-changing ways. We have everything from design, research & development, production, customer service and support right here on-site, making it easier to get to the heart of our products and customers.
We are a top-rated workplace with a dynamic and friendly environment, as a remote employee you will be joining our diverse remote team of more than 130 happy Tobiians. We stretch from coast to coast and are just as diverse in our jobs as our locations. With the luxury of working from your home, and support from our Pittsburgh office, you will be part of empowering people with disabilities to do what they once did, or never thought possible.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our users? Then log on…
Your days will be filled with:
- Helping maintain sales quota by aggressively working the assigned territory, maintain strong customer relationships, conducting consultative sales calls, and utilizing solid product knowledge to match customer needs with product capabilities
- Developing sales leads by researching disabilities, accounts and technology in preparation for acquitting new business as assigned
- Preparing and conducting presentations on Tobii Dynavox products for therapists, medical and educational personnel and institutions, graduating SLPs, and potential client audiences by educating them on the benefit and use of company products and services
- Preparing sales packets and quotes for products and services and temporarily manage accounts
- Educating SLPs, therapist, educators, and clients on the funding process and third party payer requirements; providing assistance when warranted to assist that documents are properly prepared for submission
- Collaborating with the funding team and RD of covering territory on prior authorization and case submissions to expedite the selling process
- Developing sales leads by researching disabilities, accounts and technology in preparation for acquiring new business
- Sustaining open territory management through account maintenance, clinical support, participation in educational programs, and utilization and coordination of internal and external resources to increase customer value
- Working closely with RD to ensure that all sales opportunities are pursued and closed
- Staying abreast of industry trends and participate in professional organizations within the AAC industry to enhance sales opportunities
- Remaining compliant with all HIPAA regulations and Privacy laws while conducting business
- Preparing expense, special project and sales forecasting reports on a timely basis
- Performing various other tasks as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii Dynavox you need to be eager to travel.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor Degree and 2+ years of durable medical device sales experience or clinical background preferred
- CRM, preferably MS CRM, experience preferred
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and teaming skills
- Listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Effective sales presentation and platform training skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to multitask
Work Environment Requirements:
- Position requires approximately 60 – 75% travel within a given sales territory
- Valid state driver license and insured motor vehicle
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continual interruptions – working with several RDs at any given time
- In compliance with federal regulation, proof of covid-19 vaccination required
- Must live in sales territory, near major airport
We find it to be a strong merit if you have project management experience.
Please address your questions to Jasmine Galindo, Jasmine.Galindo@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled