Do you want to make a real difference, to allow our users to do what they once did – or never thought possible? Tobii Dynavox the leading provider of touch and eye tracking based assistive technology, we are changing lives for people with communication and mobility challenges. If you want to represent a company with a real mission and work with meaningful products, we will be the right company for you!
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii Dynavox covers a global market with offices in USA, UK, Germany and China.
Do you enjoy building successful, long-term client relationships? leading and inspire the team within sales? and developer sales strategies? if yes, we have a suitable role for you at Tobii Dynavox.
We are looking for a qualified Sales manager to join team based in our headquarter Stockholm, Sweden. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales and develop sales strategies.
Your days will be filled with:
- Sales and budget responsibility for Sweden
- Lead and inspire a sales organization of 4 sales representatives in Sweden
- Responsibility for tender business in co-operation with the local sales representative
- Organize country meetings and exhibition participations together with the team
- Expand sales towards current customer base and lead sales activities in the Swedish Market
- Develop sales strategies and create new business opportunities within new segments / groups in Sweden
- Launch and establish new products on the market
- Travel with about 40 – 50 overnight stays. The job includes company car.
To be successful in this role we believe that:
- You have minimum 4 years of experience working with sales in the Health Care industry (not pharmaceutical)
- You have a university degree or bachelor’s degree
- You have good computer literacy, with a god command of the Windows office package
- You are a people person that works well with internal as well as external stakeholders and have a solutions-driven mindset with a “get things done”-attitude
- You are fluent in verbal and written Swedish and English.
We see it as a big advantage if you have experience in leading a sales team, Experience working in the Assistive technology field also experience working with public tender business.
Tobii Dynavox Life
At Tobii Dynavox we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.