What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast paced environment?
The position of Funding Assistant is responsible for requesting new Prescriptions and Face to Face (F2F) Documents required by insurance plans in the Funding Department. They will be contacting patients to confirm continues use of our equipment for capped rentals and setting up the return for equipment no longer being used. This position will also reach out via phone or email to facilities in order inquire on statuses of prescriptions, F2F documents, Prior authorization forms (PAR), Certificates of Medical Necessity (CMN), and any other necessary forms. This position also includes responding to inquiries and general funding questions via email or through the phone queue calls on behalf of the Funding Team. This position requires excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and to be system/program oriented. This position also requires the ability to adapt to change, and communicate efficiently with co-workers and customers.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Are you a fan of cornhole tournaments, nacho bars and sharing passion? Then come on daahn…Job Description
Your days will be filled with
- Request prescription and F2F documents that are required by all insurance plans
- Review case history notes in the Order Management System (OMI) to determine which documents are needed
- Utilize OMI to create and generate prescription and F2F request messages
- Utilize PDF Sam in order to customize documents, when needed
- Ability to pull reports of cases that need new prescriptions/F2F and also require follow up calls to necessary facilities, insurances and/or physician’s offices
- Maintain and organize the incoming requests from other team members, whether presented in person, via reporting, or from the task manager
- Respond to general funding and status inquiries from sales team
- Communicate with team members to ensure compliancy of documents, and the need for any additional documentation
- Aid in preparation of documentation for submittal to insurance carriers
- Follow up with internal and external customers for missing documentation
- Follow up with carriers on the status of submitted authorization requests
- Follow up on continues use of our equipment for Capped Rentals
- Set-up returns for equipment no longer being used
- Perform various other duties as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to be a positive go-getter.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 1-3 years experience in a medical office setting preferred, but not required
- High School Diploma
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Oral and written communication skills Interpersonal, collaboration, and teaming skills
- Customer service orientation
- Internet navigation skills
- Records maintenance skills
- Knowledge of the HIPPA guidelines
- Ability to learn and obtain knowledge of Medicare and other insurance information and requirements
We find it to be a strong merit if you have experience in case management.Additional Information
Please address your questions to Jasmine Galindo, email@example.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled