Are you an exceptional digital marketer interested in using your talent and experience for meaningful purpose?
Join us at the forefront of technology where people with complex disabilities are given a voice.
From finding ways to let parents of nonverbal children know it’s possible to generate a synthetic voice with one’s eyes, to helping paralyzed artists realize that they can paint digitally with their gaze, there will be no shortage of interesting projects to tackle.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will be a member of our growing global marketing team, and create salesforce automation campaigns that are powered by data and leverage real-time insights to create a personalized customer experience. In this role, you will use Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Pardot to create campaigns that track customer engagement at all digital touchpoints and tailor communication to support them across their AAC journey.
About us – Tech with a purpose
Tobii Dynavox, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices, products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live richer and more independent lives. Our assistive technology gives people a voice in entirely new and often game-changing ways. We have everything from design, research & development, production, customer service and support right here on-site, making it easier to get to the heart of our products and customers.
We are a top-rated workplace with a dynamic and friendly environment, located just minutes from downtown Pittsburgh.
Your days will be filled with:
- Evaluating and providing guidance for areas for automation across digital platforms to support our understanding of the customer experience
- Ensuring automation workflows are built and maintained at the highest standard for the customer experience
- Leading collaborations with stakeholders across multiple departments to determine automation project needs and requirements
- Interpret and visualize campaign data to help with key decision making
- Work collaboratively with Salesforce administrators to ensure all lead, contact, account, and opportunity data is aligned and allows for full reporting and visualization of ROI
- Work directly with stakeholders to set and manage expectations for each campaign while planning for paths of continuous improvements
- Reviewing customer behavior across campaigns to determine areas of improvement and provide insight to stakeholders
- Performing other duties as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in Digital Marketing or related field required
- 3+ years’ experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud / Marketing Cloud or Pardot required
- 2+ years’ experience planning and executing automaton campaigns required
- Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Pardot, Office 360, Google Analytics experience required
- Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred
- Experience working in Agile Methodology preferred
- Experience with project management preferred
- In compliance with federal regulation, proof of covid-19 vaccination required
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Ability to work directly with key stakeholders while communicating and collaborating with team members to drive results
- A deep understanding of building a positive customer experience across digital platforms
- Ability to project manage multiple projects in parallel
- A solid understanding of marketing automation and how to weave it across multiple web platforms
- Strong creative and strategic problem-solving skills
Please address your questions to Jasmine Galindo, Jasmine.Galindo@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled