Tobii Dynavox is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices. Named a “Top Workplace” by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette over the last five years, our products help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life.
People with various disabilities, including ALS, Cerebral Palsy, spinal cord injury, and stroke, come to us for a voice. We help them “speak” with their hands and eyes. Our customers interact and communicate with technology in completely new and life-changing ways. We are honored to transform people’s lives with our products.
The Cloud Security Engineer will lead the design and implementation of cloud security best practices and manage ongoing security operations across a diverse portfolio of services and data storage mechanisms. This position will configure security processes for deployment, governance, intrusion detection, penetration testing, logging, and monitoring. As a technical leader, the cloud security engineer will provide expertise in cloud related security engineering, automation, compliance, certification, and evaluation.
- Develop cloud protection strategy with a focus on proactive threat detection and incident response.
- Create cloud security architecture as it relates to customer’s environment and technical requirements.
- Advise stakeholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable cloud solutions.
- Complete security reviews and assessments with infrastructure and application development teams.
- Partner with engineering leadership to assess and reduce cloud security risks.
- Maintain the definition and documentation of our cloud security standards, processes, and governance models.
- Perform various other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience
B.A. / B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or a similar field
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Cloud Security Engineering.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with the Microsoft Azure Cloud environment.
- In compliance with federal regulation, proof of covid-19 vaccination required
Preferred Education and Experience
Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate or Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Direct hands-on experience designing and implementing security solutions on the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform.
Security frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST 800-53, or OWASP
Knowledge of host hardening, auditing, logging, monitoring, network security, and anomaly detections.
Understanding of industry trends for cybersecurity risk & threat intelligence, and governance.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak both to technical audiences, as well as to senior level business decision makers.
Please address your questions to Jasmine Galindo, Jasmine.Galindo@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled